School Uniform Shop likes to reward all it's customers, old and new. Why not sign up to our Loyalty Programme today and receive
discounts on all future orders!
How It Works
For every pound you spend online you will receive 5 points. So, for example if you buy a blazer at £40, you’ll receive
40 x 5 points = 200 points.
Each point is worth 1p, meaning you’ll have £2.00 to redeem against your next order, or just let them accumulate until you
have enough points for that purchase of your choice!
- Points will be allocated to your account once the goods have been dispatched.
- Points can be used as partial or full payment for orders at a rate of 1 point = 1 pence.
Existing School Uniform Shop account holder?
If you’re an existing account holder, you just need to log into your account, and opt in to the scheme under 'Edit Account'.
On your next order you will receive DOUBLE POINTS!
Click here to sign up now and start earning points.
You will get DOUBLE POINTS on your first order placed after opening an account with us to get you started!
Refer Family and Friends
After signing up and logging into your account, you’ll find a referral code and link, that you can share with your family and friends.
Once shared all they have to do is enter the code on signing up for an account, and place their first order.
You’ll both receive an extra bonus 250 points (worth £2.50) when their order is dispatched.
You can share this code or link with as many of your family and friends as you wish, and receive 250 points for each person that uses it.
Feel free to share it on your social networks.
Terms and Conditions
This page forms part of the our full Terms and Conditions relating to your order and your use of our website, and should be read in conjunction with the Legal page and the other pages linked from it.
- School Uniform Shop loyalty points will be earned at the rate of 5 points for every whole pound spent on eligible goods online. This is based on amount paid by credit / debit card but excluding part-payments by gift vouchers and points, and offer code discounts. For orders part-paid by gift vouchers or points, only the part paid with credit / debit card qualifies for points.
- Points are given based on goods total (excluding postage).
- Points are allocated as goods are dispatched. With partial dispatches points will be allocated on the value of goods dispatched. If an offer code, gift voucher or points are used as part-payment, the points allocated on each dispatch will be reduced proportionally so that the total points when fully dispatched are correct for the total amount paid.
- Points can be used as partial or full payment for orders at a rate of 1 point = 1 pence. Customers can choose how many points to use per transaction.
- Points total and previous transactions will be available to view when you log-in to your account.
- Points cannot be back-dated for any previous orders that you did not collect points on.
- Points have no value and have no expiry date but are lost if the scheme ends, if you opt out of the scheme or if you request to close your account.
- If an order is paid with points and then returned to us, the refund will be in points straight into your account. If the order is paid with part points and part credit / debit card then the points and money will be refunded as paid.
- If an item is returned to us for a refund, the points you earned for that purchase will be removed from your points account.
- School Uniform Shop may from time to time award double points or bonus points when specified items are purchased in conjunction with a promotion. If in this case a refund is given on these specified, points will be deducted at the rate at which they were awarded.
- With offer codes that give double points or other higher points rates, the higher rate points are issued pro-rata as products are dispatched.
- With offer codes that give bonus points, points are issued at the normal rate on partial dispatches and all bonus points are included with the points for the final dispatch.
- With the double points on first order offer, the higher rate points are issued pro-rata as products are dispatched.
- If a points offer code is used for the first order this will apply instead of the double points offer. The double points offer will not be available on later orders.
- School Uniform Shop may refuse to redeem loyalty credits and/or issue points, if in its reasonable opinion, it considers that the School Uniform Shop Loyalty Programme is being misused.
- By signing up for the Loyalty Programme you will be agreeing to receive monthly statement emails from School Uniform Shop. If you do not wish to receive these emails you will need to opt out of the scheme.
- In relation to your personal data, School Uniform Shop is the data controller. We will, from time to time, use the information you supply on the Loyalty Programme, together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow School Uniform Shop to send you news of special events, offers, promotions through the email address provided.
- It is School Uniform Shop intention to run the reward scheme for the foreseeable future. However, School Uniform Shop reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cease operation of the scheme at any time, In the event of such a suspension, postponement or cessation, no compensation or recompense whatsoever will be due to members of the scheme. We will endeavour to give one month's notice of any suspension, postponement or cessation of the scheme to current scheme members.
- School Uniform Shop reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scheme at any time.
- Points are personal to the member and cannot be transferred to another person's account.
Last updated 18th February 2019.