Complete Terms and Conditions
- The information on this page must be read in conjunction with these four pages:
- The combined information on this page and those four pages comprise our full Terms and Conditions relating to your order and your use of our website.
- "We", "us", "our", "company" and similar terms refer to School Uniform Shop.
- "You", "your", "customer" and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from School Uniform Shop.
- "Goods", "products" and "items" refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the School Uniform Shop website.
- "Order", "ordered" and similar terms refer to the process by the customer of selecting goods and making the necessary payment to School Uniform Shop.
- "Website" refers to the School Uniform Shop website at www.schooluniformshop.co.uk.
- "Terms and Conditions" refers to the combined information on this page and the four pages listed above.
- School Uniform Shop is part of Denim Nation Hereford Ltd.
- Our registered company address is Denim Nation Hereford Ltd, Unit 1 Haywood Lodge Farm, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 9RU, United Kingdom.
- We are registered with Companies House. Our company registration number is 08825745.
- Our VAT registration number is 185937260.
- Our Data Protection registration number is A1064626.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Title in the Goods shall pass to you on the date we dispatch the Goods to the delivery address given when you ordered the Goods.
- We take great care to ensure the information and prices on this website are accurate and current. However, no matter how carefully we check it, errors do occasionally slip through. Any errors discovered will be corrected as soon as we become aware of them.
- If you notice any errors or inconsistencies please let us know.
- If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Ordering Online and Security
- Shopping at School Uniform Shop is safe. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all your personal information.
- If you want to check that the connection is via SSL, right-click on the page (the order entry and confirmation pages only) and choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, SecureTrading, who are approved by all leading card issuers and are compliant with the latest PCI-DSS card processing regulations.
- If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet, please telephone 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday and speak to one of our customer service representatives to place your order.
- Alternatively you can pay by cheque or postal order (UK only).
- We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our computer systems or internet servers. For online payments the card details are processed and held by SecureTrading and are not available to us. For telephone orders we process the payment directly through our terminal.
- All order paperwork is securely destroyed one month after completion of your order.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the security or any other aspect of our website and systems please email our webmaster at email@example.com.
- The contents of this website are Copyright © School Uniform Shop 2001-2019.
- Copyright in some product images is owned by our suppliers or their agents.
- School Uniform Shop is a trademark of Denim Nation Hereford Ltd.
- Products sold by School Uniform Shop may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. School Uniform Shop acknowledges those rights.
- The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock and acceptance of your order.
- We will update and amend our Terms and Conditions and other legal documentation periodically. The latest update date will be shown at the bottom of the page. For orders, cancellations and returns the Terms and Conditions at the time of ordering apply. For privacy, cookies and other matters the current Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and other information on this website, the Terms and Conditions are deemed to be correct.
- The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this Web site.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
- Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.
Last updated 5th April 2018.