These 20 Name Tapes with Two Lines of Text are a 5* product and are designed to last. We at the School Uniform shop know how important it is for your Children not to lose their uniform. These labels come in handy to label everything from Socks to Blouses, from Skirts to Shirts!
Two lines of text up to 20 characters per line. Application instructions are included and also outlined below. Suitable for all fabrics and repeated washing cycles. Label size 46mm x 12mm.
All text will be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Your name tapes will be printed exactly as you type below. Please check everything is correct before completing your order to avoid disappointment.
1. Set your iron to COTTON – NO STEAM (wait until your iron gets hot).
2. Apply the label to CLEAN thoroughly DRY garment (labels applied to soiled or damp garments will not adhere properly).
3. Place the label in the desired position.
4. FIRMLY press the hot iron on top of the label for 12-15 SECONDS. DO NOT MOVE THE IRON AROUND.
5. Allow the garment to cool down.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 a further two times (making a total of 3 pressings and coolings).
7. Use a thin pressing cloth on delicate fabrics.
Total 1 Customer Reviews
Average Rating (4 out of 5)
20 Name Tapes with Two Lines of Text
by Helen Dodsworth
you have to read the idiot instructions before use, doing it correctly you will have good results. mine have kept on for over a year now and goes through the washer regulary easy to apply for us busy mums, it takes seconds!! Helen
Write your own review