This page summarises the main information you need for ordering. The full information and legal agreement is on the Terms and Conditions page.
- You can order and pay online by UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark credit or debit cards. The cards accepted are shown below.
- You can order online and pay by post using cheque or postal order (UK only). Payment information will be given when you complete checkout.
- You can order and pay over the phone by credit or debit cards. The cards accepted are shown below. Please call 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday to place your order.
- All credit and debit card payments are taken at the time you place your order.
Delivery Destinations and Cost
- UK orders under £35 have a flat rate delivery charge of £1.95 per order for Standard 3-5 Day Delivery or £5.90 for Interlink delivery.
- UK orders of £35 and over standard delivery is FREE for Standard Delivery or £3.95 for Interlink delivery.
- Next Day UK delivery orders have a flat rate of £9.95 per order regardless of the order value (UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland).
- Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands delivery orders have a flat rate of £14.95 per order regardless of order value.
- Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark delivery orders have a flat rate of £19.95 per order regardless of order value.
- Most UK orders should be delivered within one week.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark will take up to two weeks.
- However we ask customers to allow up to three weeks for delivery in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
- If we are unable to deliver within this period we will contact you straight away.
- Most UK orders are sent by Royal Mail, Hermes or Yodel, or by Interlink if this option was chosen.
- Larger orders, next day orders and orders to the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark are sent by Interlink Express or another similar carrier.
- Some deliveries may reqire a signature on receipt.
- We deliver to UK, BFPO, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark addresses only.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- If you require your goods urgently we can offer next working day delivery for £9.95 per order to UK mainland addresses only. This is only available on items that are in stock and available for immediate despatch at the time of order.
- This service is available to UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland.
- To allow us to check stock when you order, orders for working next day delivery must be placed by telephone.
- Next day delivery is not currently available for online orders.
- To order for next day delivery please call us on 01432 34 35 32 between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- To track your order please visit the Order Tracking page and enter your order reference number and email address. The order status will be displayed.
- When your goods are dispatched you will receive an email detailing the items despatched, the carrier used, their tracking reference and tracking website. Delivery company tracking information will not be available until your parcel is scanned in at their depot so please allow up to two working days for it to be available.
Click here for Order Tracking
- If anything is not right, please call us on 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- If you are still not happy, please contact Becki Monk (our Customer Services Manager) by direct email to email@example.com. Please do not contact Becki until you have given our customer services team the opportunity to help you.
- We will not make unsolicited contact with you, nor will we pass on customer information to anyone else.
- We only use the personal information you provide for processing your current order. We will never use your email address or any other information for any other purpose.
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters (the default is not to receive them). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
For full information and legal details please see the Terms and Conditions page.