This page summarises the main information you need for ordering. The full information and legal agreement is on the Terms and Conditions page.
- You can order and pay online by UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark credit or debit cards, or using PayPal. The cards accepted are shown below.
- You can order online and pay by post using cheque or postal order (UK only). Payment information will be given when you complete checkout.
- You can order and pay over the phone by credit or debit cards. The cards accepted are shown below. Please call 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday to place your order.
- All payments are taken at the time you place your order.
Delivery Destinations and Costs
- UK Economy delivery costs £1.95.
- UK Standard delivery costs £3.95.
- UK Express delivery costs £6.95.
- Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands delivery costs £14.95.
- Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark delivery costs £19.95.
- We deliver to UK, BFPO, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark addresses only.
- UK Economy delivery orders are delivered in 8 to 10 working days.
- UK Standard delivery orders are delivered in 4 to 6 working days.
- UK Express delivery orders are delivered in 1 to 3 working days.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses may take an extra 1 or 2 working days.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark will take 12 to 15 working days.
- "Working days" are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- You may receive your goods in several packages which arrive on different days. We often send goods that are in stock straight away and send any outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the above periods we will contact you as soon as we are aware of the problem.
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail, Hermes, Yodel or Interlink.
- Orders to the Republic of Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy and Denmark are sent by Interlink Express or another similar carrier.
- Some deliveries may reqire a signature on receipt.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- To track your order please visit the Order Tracking page and enter your order reference number and email address. The order status will be displayed.
- When your goods are dispatched you will receive an email detailing the items despatched, the carrier used, their tracking reference and tracking website. Delivery company tracking information will not be available until your parcel is scanned in at their depot so please allow up to two working days for it to be available.
Click here for Order Tracking
- If anything is not right, please call us on 01432 34 35 32 (international +44 1432 34 35 32) between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com. We will aim to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- If you are still not happy, please contact Becki Monk (our Customer Services Manager) by direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Becki until you have given our customer services team the opportunity to help you.
- We will not make unsolicited contact with you, nor will we pass on customer information to anyone else.
- We only use the personal information you provide for processing your current order. We will never use your email address or any other information for any other purpose.
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters (the default is not to receive them). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
For full information and legal details please see the Terms and Conditions page.